3GiG's Prospect Director
Global demand for energy is predicted to increase 50% by 2030, with most of this demand being driven by the Eastern hemisphere. To meet the expected increase in demand, E&P companies continuously strive to be more effective and streamlined in driving their own business processes, while at the same time operating in locales all over the world. With the massive amounts of information and knowledge required to deliver oil and gas to the global market, its imperative companies find a way to leverage their information and people. But these processes are met with numerous inefficiencies and difficulties. How often are these themes voiced?
The 3GiG Solution
3GiG’s Prospect Director is a web-based information management technology that intelligently organizes and integrates data, information, and knowledge from a large variety of sources and provides organizations with a dynamic view into business assets, projects and performance.
It is being used in a wide variety of E&P companies to rapidly organize and track data, information and knowledge from business processes such as:
- Prospect inventory management
- Information support for AFE decisions
- Support for budgeting and capital review
Prospect Director is an off-the-shelf solution that is configurable to your company’s specific business processes. It is easy to implement and easy to use.
The 3GiG Advantage
We have a fresh and innovative approach to information management. We designed an efficient business process framework to help make our clients processes auditable and repeatable and have added a variety of narrative capabilities to provide context around reliable and validated data.
This single scalable system enables companies to have a clear view of business information and knowledge, to centralize and standardize data and processes across the organization, and enable the articulation and reporting of asset or project performance from the first-hand perspective of its team members.
Here are just a few benefits of 3GiG’s technology and services:
- Increase your organization’s efficiency with an adaptable, repeatable business process framework
- Deliver transparency and visibility for all information through auditable processes
- Reduce duplication of effort, data, and information for your teams
- Centralize knowledge of your assets, providing ‘line-of-sight’ management and clarity by asset and portfolio
- Facilitate effective decision making by standardizing information capture
- Rely on high caliber E&P experts to provide advice on best practices for business process information management