Companies need to wring every ounce of value from producing assets.
But are there new ways to leverage information technology to capture and share knowledge as work is done?
- Treating wells as “customers” by integrating the well response and intervention activities into a well customer service process to reduce unplanned downtime;
- Applying technology to provide “just the right amount of structure” around value added team activities;
- How to facilitate leveraging knowledge and best practices more broadly across the organization;
- Capturing knowledge while the work is being done vs. adding work to document actions taken, later;
- Creating enterprise visibility to track and measure process performance;
- Enabling opportunities for improvement in the analysis, recommendation and execution of actions for returning wells to production;
- Building team and individual accountability to align daily work with the highest value activities.