3GiG Technology: ‘Enabling the Human in a Digital Age’ of the Oil & Gas industry
Enabling the Human in a Digital Age
Companies need to wring every ounce of value from producing assets.
But are there new ways to leverage information technology to capture and share knowledge as work is done?
Solution: Return to Production Management
3GiG to attend TIPRO’s 72nd Annual Convention at the Westin Memorial City hotel, Houston TX March 26-27. Will we see you there?
Hart E&P Article Highlights:
- Treating wells as “customers” by integrating the well response and intervention activities into a well customer service process to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Applying technology to provide “just the right amount of structure” around value added team activities.
- How to facilitate leveraging knowledge and best practices more broadly across the organization.
- Capturing knowledge while the work is being done vs. adding work to document actions taken, later.
- Creating enterprise visibility to track and measure process performance.
- Enabling opportunities for improvement in the analysis, recommendation and execution of actions for returning wells to production.
- Building team and individual accountability to align daily work with the highest value activities.